BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Holli J.
Edinburgh, IN
Taste just like a strawberry banana smoothie. I love trying new flavors yoplait comes out with. Only the original though. Whips are nasty.
Amaris B.
Fresno
Absolute FAVORITE yogurt. Very creamy and flavorful. I don’t usually enjoy yogurts with particles of fruits in it but i make an acceptation for yoplait .
Kendal K.
USA
My whole family love all of the flavors Yoplait has my son is in love with them just so delicious one of my favorites
Sarah W.
As far as yogurt goes, yoplait is affordable. It’s creamy and has the perfect amount of sweetness. This is a regular snack in our snack rotation. My kids love it, and I love it, which is more than can be said for other brands.
Michele M.
Alabaster, AL
It’s your usual yogurt with some good flavor! No big surprises, just a good yogurt “staple” to keep in the fridge for a snack.
jacine a.
this flavor combination is amazing!! i really like it. every time i go to buy the yogurt, IT'S SOLD OUT.
Cass 👽.
This yogurt is surprisingly very delicious and very tasty. It tastes like a strawberry banana smoothie. I believe it is healthy but it's too good it would be mistaken as not healthy. It has a very good flavor. If anything I would take away the chunks of strawberries because it gives a weird texture. But overall very good Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Tamara M.
Des Moines
My kids like it plain and simple. I buy it at Target for a good price. Smooth and yummy
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
Generally, any Dairy products are bad for grown people. Child are given dairy products in order to fully develop their bones, but once you reach your teenager age dairy often becomes an acne problem.

I personally had a lot of problems with acne, but took a treatment that made wonders to my skin for over 8 months. Now that my skin is in good health, I make sure to treat it well which involves no Dairy.

So if  you drink milk, or eat yogurts and you have breakouts quit it. You'll see the difference in a couple of days. Do not worry though, there are many other milks that may replace the dairy such as soy milk, almond milk, or even rice milk. These are the best compensation from regular cow milk .
Shanae M.
Kingston
This is a great snack if you're feeling peckish or on the go. This can be used to create many tasty treats or it can be eaten straight out the container. This is a great dairy product that you'll love!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart