BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Liz M.
Meridian
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the strawberry banana yogurt! Great snack. Very tasty. Buy this often. Great price
Jessica B.
Fayetteville , AR
Tasty and love this flavor! Looking t get a full belly and make your taste buds happy!
Araceli P.
Braselton, GA
My favorite. It’s definitely delicious. I eat it in the mornings and sometimes at night
Mariah S.
Fayetteville
Me and my family love yoplait it's so delicious. Definitely need to buy some more soon
Alexis L.
Mays Landing
Sweet, flavorful and filling. Nice price, can take on the go or sit down and enjoy it.
Cassie U.
My favorite go to yogurt!! Always get this when I'm on a budget. Love all the flavors!
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
yoplait is a good brand to buy from, various different flavors, regular and low sugar!
Tion B.
Oklahoma City, OK
So delicious! My favorite yogurt! I love the flavor and the price point is reasonable.
Thais C.
Littleton , CO
It’s so affordable and delicious. Tasteful and fresh. It is a great value for my money
Becky O.
Mine and my sons favorite. He’s 1yrs old and can eat a whole yogurt. We love the taste
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?