BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shelli B.
Dublin
The first is always the best, this is still the best yogurt I've ever had. An on the go light snack to get you though the day. Just a little pick me up before the events of the day.
Brielle S.
Clayton, MI
I absolutely love this yogurt! It has the chunks of strawberries in it or any kinda you prefer. I love yogurt, it’s really healthy for you and it’s so good. I love putting it in a bowl and adding granola to it.
Channelle C.
Houston
Super tasty! Best blend of strawberry banana. My mom bought these for herself and I tried them and became hooked instantly. They’re so good!!!! Walmart has them for super cheap too.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Creamy and full of flavor! I like to add a little granola or fresh fruit and make it like a parfait. Consistently good and a good value. I like that it isn’t sugar free or modified.
Stephanie S.
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I get this for my husband. He loves it and has it most mornings for breakfast. I’ve only tasted it a few times and I thought it was good. It is pretty sweet, so if you don’t like that you may want to stay away.
Stephanie P.
Hollister, CA
Always loved there yogurt! Price is affordable and great flavors! My kids love them as well! Perfect snack! Also use in my smoothies ! Like better then the thick yogurts! Would definitely
Continue to purchase
Zoha D.
that;s some good stuff , taste soooooo gooooooooooood . feel like eating all day best favorite and taste.target works any big grocery  stores good .its has better taste and better ingredients.
Heather P.
I love this yogurt! It tastes amazing. I buy it often from my local Kroger! It is super great for the mornings I’m in a rush and don’t have much time. It’s a great product for the price!
Nazhoni M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I remember my mom buying this yogurt for me when I was a kid and I still enjoy eating it for breakfast. My two favorite flavors are strawberry banana and blueberry. It’s definitely a staple item in the fridge.
Briley T.
Warrior
I like this yogurt a lot. I love the real fruit pieces in it. I buy it a lot Walmart. I am a repeated customer of this. I find it healthy but enjoy the light kind a little more. I would recommend this product.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?