BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Christine L.
My husband loves getting these and then getting frozen bananas and strawberries and making them into smoothies he says it makes the flavor better though I don't drink them so I don't know
Aileen W.
Palm Coast, FL
There is not a better combination than strawberries and bananas.  The yogurt is creamy and full of flavor and mare than a good value.  I think this is an outstanding product and I will continue to be a buyer.
Shelby J.
Culpeper, VA
I love getting the box that has both strawberry banana and blueberry because my boyfriend and I like different flavors so it's definitely a plus that we are able to get that! Another plus is the great smooth texture!
Faith D.
Vidor
This yogurt is so yummy. It has great flavor and is great for meal replacement and calories are low. The flavor is amazing love the flavor. I buy it at Walmart. All I could say is try it and you will never regret it.🍶
Katelynn S.
Love this! It is so good and so easy to take on my way to close. It is also way good and really healthy to eat in the mornings before class, after class, or even at dinner. I always buy this kind of yogurt when i can.
Lauren R.
sewaren
This product is ok. We have had it on occasion. We don’t purchase it regularly so probably would not recommend it to a friend. It is cheaper than most of the other brands we buy and they do have a variety of flavors.
Emma A.
Cibolo, TX
My favorite! The taste is amazing and I feel much better grabbing this for a snack than if I grabbed a piece of cake! Not going to lie, sometimes I still grab the cake but MOST of the time, this is my snack of choice!
Beth Anne Y.
Marietta
I feel like this is a classic yogurt. The cup size is just the right size for breakfast on the go or a snack. I like the taste compared to some other brands. I like their light options!
Jasmine C.
Moore
I really like this yogurt Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt. It's not thick like some other yogurts are. It's taste great. It's not too expensive to buy at all either.
Imani S.
It’s literally the only yogurt i eat!!!! It’s better than the Chobani yogurt to me it’s not think and it leaves me full. It’s healthy so you don’t have to worry about hurting your diet.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart