BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Traverse city , MI
Great yogurt. Perfect for kids to get dairy into their diet and I buy it on a regular basis.
Carly P.
Battle Creek
Purchased at: Walmart
I love yoplait yogurt. The flavor is always great and I love the variety of different flavors
Emperatriz P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this presentation!!! The flavor is so good !! And you can keep with to every place !!
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love with this goes on sale because I stock my fridge up with an amazing variety of flavors
Carlie T.
Batesville, AR
Strawberry yogurt is always amazing! Super easy to eat and not expensive at all at any store
Ashley J.
Coweta
Favorite product and flavor!! Amazing taste and real fruit inside. The price is also a bonus!
Kristen B.
Such a basic flavor but it is very delicious. There are little pieces of strawberries it too
Onyea J.
Newport News, VA
Love it love it This is the only yogurt I eat I can't stop buying it my whole family eats it
Amanda A.
My daughter eats yoplait yogurt a lot. It is the only brand she will eat. She really likes jt
Melissa T.
Silver Spgs, FL
Very yummy! Very creamy and you can taste the real strawberries! Yogurt makes a great snack!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?