BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kathy V.
Syracuse , NY
My absolute favorite yogurt. The only yogurt I eat and the only favor I eat. You can’t beat this classic.
Brenda S.
Pink Hill
I been eating these yogurts for aslong as I can remember 😻 there just so amazing for me and my body 😋💜💜💜💜
Karla H.
Yakima, WA
Love the ability to buy in bulk at Costco! And an easy go-to at the grocery store! Filling and delicious!
Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
So good and so healthy. I always eat this yogurt with a lot of granola chunks! My favorite healthy snack!
Breanna S.
Empire, AL
Absolutely love it is my  absolutely favorite yogurt my favorite is peach strawberry banana and strawberry
Kayla O.
Huntsville
Great consistency. Great taste. Always get this type of yogurt. It’s affordable and doesn’t taste gross.
Katelyn J.
muskogee,ok
Purchased at: Walmart
It taste like heaven i love it. My sisters little one eat it all the time its cheap and amazing tasting.😋
Kelly I.
San Benito, TX
Love all the flavors. I eat yogurt ever morning with my kids also for snack. Have great texture& taste!😍
Cayley P.
This yogurt is so delicious! I love how smooth the texture is and how strong the flavors are! Delicious!
Hannah B.
Hamilton
Perfect flavor, great consistency, love that it has fruit chunks in the yogurt, affordable, great value,
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?