BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Aleecia W.
Inkster, MI
I love to eat this with a nature valley granola bar in the morning.It has a wonderful taste .
Amber W.
Oswego
Super delicious and perfect for packing a snack on the go! Lots of flavors to choose from!
Alondra F.
Moreno Valley ,ca
I really like this yogurt it's very smooth and I like the pieces of strawberries they have.
Martina ..
Strawberry, Strawberry and Banana yogurt is my favorite. Taste so well, it’s great for you.
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
By far my favorite yogurt it has real fruit in it and tastes delicious. I totally recommend
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
This one is my favorite yogurt. Since young my mother would always buy it & I still love it
Klarissa H.
Munster
My favorite flavor yogurt! I don’t buy this too often but when i do, it never disappoints.
Nicole A.
Mmm delicious ! Been buying these for years! I remember taking them to elementary school !
Athena D.
I Love this ! Super easy to eat and doesn't separate too bad ! My whole family eats this !
Adrienne P.
Mclean, VA
I love this yogurt. It's great for a grab and go morning breakfast! It also tastes fresh!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?