BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Berenice O.
Los Lunas, NM
Really good and really healthy to replace really sweet candy and definitely defeats cravings for junk food
Nej’Caybria T.
Union Springs , AL
By far one of my favorite yogurts. Would recommend this brand to anyone. It’s smooth and taste awesome!!!!
Angelica Y.
Eldred
Best Flavor and brand. I have loved strawberry banana ever since I was 2yrs, and Still is my first choice!!
Manatu T.
Salt Lake City
Yummy my kids and I eat this for breakfast and a snack. We are always having to restock these every 3 days!
Melissa s.
Rhinelander, WI
It's delicious and creamy. Has a great strawberry flavor but a tad sweet. Not as good as the Siggis brand.
Becca A.
El Monte
Very tasty i like the flavor. Only thing i hate is the texture of how the bits of strawberries are inside.
Rachael L.
Yoplait has always been my favorite yogurt brand. This flavor is delicious! It's healthy and tastes great!
Natalie T.
This product is delicious. I've had it multiple times and will continue to buy this product. It is amazing!
Kami b.
Alma, AR
One of my favs to grab for a quick, easy, healthy snack!!!! Slices of strawberries are a sweet suprise!!!!
Hope G.
This yogurt is great. It's creamy. It has a a fresh, fruity flavor. I've been eating this yogurt for years.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?