BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Our house holds go to yogurt...it is the best and toms of flavors to choose from...we purchase this yogurt every grocery trip it is a stap me in our diet and a fave snack ti me treat!
Laura B.
Strawberry banana is the only one I love from yoplait, as it isn’t overwhelmingly “chunky” on the bottom and tastes very true to the fruit flavors with a nice consistency and texture.
Miranda F.
Love the strawberry banana yogurt! It is my favorite flavor! I always get this on grocery trips! Yogurt is my go-to breakfast option when I’m on the run, which seems like all the time since I’m a busy single mom!
Kyanna D.
Dupont, PA
While this is great I personally can’t eat yogurt often if ever. It taste reallygreat and I would definitely buy one if I was on the go and needed a snack. I love mAny of the flavors
Caitlin F.
Van Buren, AR
This is another flavor that is my number one go to. It is so smooth and makes me feel so satisfied. It’s a great price. I usually buy it at Walmart and get a bundle of them at a time
Lakeyta W.
Raleigh, NC
This is my family's favorite yogurt! We love to make smoothies with this or even fruit bowls. This is also the perfect snack for children with a side of fruit. It just tastes great!!
Ariel V.
5366 marlfield dr
Good flavor. I enjoy most of the flavors. Some aren’t the greatest. My kids are the ones that eat the yogurt mostly and they love the wide varieties of flavors. I these things all the time.
Tia C.
Blaine, KY
When I do eat yogurt, I love this brand. The flavor is good and it’s macro friendly for those who follow a diet. I trust the ingredients and love to eat this as a snack or breakfast.
Diana L.
Dallas, TX
The taste it tremendously amazing, has such a soft and rich texture to it. Definitely met my expectations. Love the fact that value is what you pay for! I Purchase this so frequently
Alexis E.
Norton, MA
Delicious! One of my favorite yogurts. They are great to grab and go in the morning. It is very delicious and creamy. They are also very healthy and a wonderful pick me up snack. Very nutritious in many ways.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart