BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Nicole H.
Purchased at: Safeway
One of my favorite flavors. Bought this for years now and the place is amazing. Very affordable not pricey.
Nora R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great tasting yogurt! Love having this for lunch highly recommend. The real fruit mixed in is great
Visha S.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
My go to yogurt. Every flavor is amazing! Smooth with little bites of fruit. The taste isn’t overpowering.
Nora M.
Belton, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This yogurt is a MUST HAVE! the way they mixed these two flavors was genius. I get the big jar every time.
Sabrina S.
Riverside
I usually buy a bunch of the singles to mix up the flavors. Me and my family absolutely love these yogurts!
Shelby M.
Little River, SC
I love this yogurt. It’s my favorite. It’s amazing and affordable. It tastes so good and so low calorie.
Annika C.
Salem
One of my favorite!! Just enough to give you something cold and sweet but way better then junk food .....
Cinda R.
SPRINGFIELD, OH
These are so good. Sometimes they have little chunks of fruit in them. My favorite is the peach for sure.
Sarah R.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor and I like Yoplait yogurt the most. Great flavor. Healthy. Yummm
Thais C.
This is delicious. Its so good. Everyone try this. This is soooooo good. People should eat this everyday
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?