BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
jill d.
I love the texture of these yogurts. So creamy and tastes delicious. Love the flavor selection
Laurie L.
Saint Petersburg
Me gusta la fresa, pero no soy muy fan de el sabor de la banana, de todas maneras es delicioso.
Mackenzie G.
Soso, MS
I am not a yogurt fan but my family buys this every time we shop. They can't get enough of it!!
Karen P.
These are a go to yoghurt for my family not only are hey affordable but they taste good as well
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Favorite yogurt to buy. To of my favorite fruit mixed together I usually eat this for breakfast
Brittany H.
Love yoplait yogurt!!! So many different flavors! I️ always get a big tub of strawberry banana!
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
This is my favorite yogurt flavor in any brand .. tastes delicious and is a great little snack
Anaya💀 I.
Odessa, TX
I love this! Makes me feel like I'm eating healthy. I love the taste as well. Packaging is cute
Jennifer C.
Phoenix , AZ
It's delicious and creamy. Usually low fat foods aren't sweet but this yogurt is very delicious
Asieanna H.
Ashtabula
May be original but it tastes great and can always be a go-to when you can’t find anything else
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?