BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Victoria B.
Wittmann
I eat one of these everyday for breakfast. It’s light but filling and it always leaves me happy
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
This is my favorite yogurt flavor in any brand .. tastes delicious and is a great little snack
Tonya H.
When I am in the mood for yogurt this is my go to brand and flavor. It's simple and delicious.
Jennifer C.
Phoenix, AZ
It's delicious and creamy. Usually low fat foods aren't sweet but this yogurt is very delicious
Asieanna H.
Ashtabula
May be original but it tastes great and can always be a go-to when you can’t find anything else
jill d.
I love the texture of these yogurts. So creamy and tastes delicious. Love the flavor selection
Kaitlin J.
Cayce, SC
Pretty typical yogurt, no surprises here. I usually buy this at walmart. Fairly average yogurt.
Brittany H.
Love yoplait yogurt!!! So many different flavors! I️ always get a big tub of strawberry banana!
Naheilah O.
Broken Arrow , OK
By far my favorite flavor and brand. I eat it for breakfast and I use it to make my smoothies.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
So many flavors! I love taking them in my lunch sometimes I just add granola it's a great snack
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?