BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Mya G.
McAllen, TX
Love this yogurt brand!!! My all time favorite is strawberry banana!!! It taste so delicious!!
Hector U.
Clute
It’s a decent product. Haven’t had it in a while . Usually my go to yogurt when I’m in the mood
Samara M.
lawrenceburg
It has a great taste & it's very creamy . Yoplait is very delicious. It's also very affordable.
Briana P.
Owensboro, KY
Exactly what you would expect for a yogurt. Yoplsit is my favorite brand. Love most of flavors
Aleece P.
Springville , TN
Very tasty! Light and fluffy. Great way to fill your stomach if not wanting to eat fatty food.
Rachel M.
Absolute classic, can barely kee them in the House they don’t even last a Day, favorite flavor.
Naheilah O.
Broken Arrow , OK
By far my favorite flavor and brand. I eat it for breakfast and I use it to make my smoothies.
Puspita D.
ITS SO YUMMY ITS FOOD I LOVE FOOD I WOULDNT SAY NO IF SOMEONE BIUGH IT FOR ME ITS SOOOOOOO GOOD
Brittany H.
Love yoplait yogurt!!! So many different flavors! I️ always get a big tub of strawberry banana!
Cidavia H.
Valdosta, GA
Love this yogurt. I eat this everyday. Definitely good for the digestive tract. Taste very good
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?