BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jasmine H.
I don't buy yogurt that often. I got these because I remembered them from years ago. They were ok.
Ashley H.
Derry, NH
One of the best yogurts. Delicious and good for you! Lightweight but also leaves you feeling full!
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
This is my favorite yogurt! I like to eat these with granola pieces, it is a great snack on the go!
Dianne E.
Ford City
I like this yogurt. Very tasty. I always have it in my refrigerator for my kids when they are home.
Jazmin R.
Chicago
My Fav yogurt since I was a child :) I would love it that I had ask my mom get 20 of them delicious
Jacky M.
Poughkeepsie
The best simple yogurt flavor. So yummy and pretty healthy. Definitely my favorite type of yogurt.
Sara J.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Pretty good, but flavor kind of taste artificial strawberry and banana. Still a good yogurt though!
Mary G.
Woodville
Light, great flavor, and filling! Not as thick as I like, but you always have the custard option :)
Nikki L.
Tastes great with granola. Good price. I love the taste. It has little strawberry clunks in there.
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great for a quick snack. Tastes amazing. Very affordable. Can be found at almost any grocery store.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?