BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Bethlehem Q.
Temecula
I start my everyday morning eating this yogurt . I love the texture full flavor and it’s abdolutely good for you.  I prefer strawberry 🍓 or blueberry although all flavors are great tasting I would definitely recommend this product not only for breakfast 🥞 but for a quick snack
April W.
This will always be my all time favorite yogurt flavor to eat . My mother introduced this to me years ago and it’s still in my refrigerator today !!!! Smooth taste and creamy texture are what make it so great !!!!!
Liv S.
It taste just like bananas and strawberries, it’s so natural that you can see the bits of fruit in there. It’s so healthy for you and I have had it so many times. This is way better then any other yogurt brand. I always have them for lunch because there so and healthy alternative to anything else you could have.
Michelle L.
Biloxi, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ll give this product 4 stars compared to the 3 stars I gave the strawberry flavor just because this flavor does not taste as processed for some odd reason. I enjoy this flavor a lot more, but the price will still hold me back from buying this on my weekly shopping trips. It’s a special craving I have to have for this. The consistency of the yogurt is good and doesn’t make you feel like you’re chewing food or eating thick ice cream.
Yesenia C.
Dallastown
Love this yogurt it helps when I have a sweet tooth. It tastes amazing that first taste is like heaven on a spoon! I would definitely try other flavors if the strawberry banana is that good. I can’t wait to try the rest.
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
Great taste. Affordable and usually on sale. This is my husband’s favorite brand to eat daily. It doesn’t have a whole list of artificial sweeteners or sugar substitutes that leave a bitter taste. I would recommend it.
Taryn M.
Ocala
Delicious flavor! Tastes 100% real & not artificial. I usually get an upset stomach with yogurts but not yoplait. Very inexpensive! I buy this product often for my 2 year old and myself! It’s the perfect snack for her!
Audrey F.
Owensboro , KY
My families favorite flavor. Strawberry banana is their favorite flavor. We always know it’s going to be a good yogurt. It has small chunks of fruit in it. So if you don’t enjoy chucks then this is not the one for you.
❤️ G.
Atlanta
I would rate this yogurt 5 stars because it tastes great and does not have bad things inside it. They’re cheap and you get enough to get you full. I buy these at giant or Walmart both stores. I would love to buy this again and I will continue to buy them!
Brittany R.
Nice size. Easy to carry with. Great taste. Great texture. Price is great. Packaging is good. Bought at Walmart. Perfect amount to eat. Very healthy. Helps my digestion. I would buy again in different flavors as well.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?