BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Røyål Å.
york pennsylvania
Love love love strawberry and banana yogurt! That is my favorite yogurt either that or just strawberry yogurt
Alex H.
Alexandria
I use this yogurt to throw in my lunch bag, as a quick healthy breakfast and sometimes I put it in smoothies
Liz B.
It is my favorite yogurt. I don’t really eat yogurt but when I do it’s always this one. Isn’t not too sweat.
Prathibha S.
I am fond of this yogurt.  I love the blueberry flavour.  Ya it's healthy but cantons fat. good for kids as it
Marisa M.
Karnack, TX
My son is a huge yogurt fan, and he loves this flavor. He could eat it all day long and be completely happy!
Kaiden W.
Mohawk new york
This is amazing. It is a good price too!! It tastes amazing and the texture is great. I highly recommend this
Robby W.
Covington , KY
Delicious!!! I love all types of yogurt and this one would be my absolute go to! I usually buy it at Kroger.
Britney A.
This yogurt is delicious. It has great flavor and actual fruit in it. So it is fruity and creamy all in one.
Kelly H.
I love yoplait strawberry banana. The strawberry chunks are perfect with the smooth yogurt. Very affordable.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
This is one of my favorite yogurts. All their flavors are amazing and great for a midnight snack or anytime!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?