BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
I love this yogurt so much! It's the perfect snack for breakfast lunch or dessert and is really light
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Great price and great product. These are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack with a little protein
Jenny C.
I'm in love with this yogurt, I buy so much of these lol love the packaging and the taste especially!
Jacqueline P.
Laureldale, PA
Fav of all time , I will reach for this over and over before I reach for a different taste I love it
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
1,000 reviews
The serve this to us in school. I ain’t a big fan of it. But I don’t like yogurts so that may be why
Heather V.
Normal, IL
I love this. The flavor is the best and it's a perfect mom in a rush snack! I recommend it to anyone!
Kiernan M.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
Very tasty yogurt. Perfect consistency. Tasty when mixed with granola. Very healthy and good for you
Autumn B.
phoenix
This yorgurt taste really good! And it’s also a very healthy option for when you want to eat a snack
Nicki H.
Ellsworth , Wi
Flavorful and creamy goodness. Great for a quick snack. No need to add fruit because there is plenty
Victoria S.
Louisville
How could you go wrong with this yogurt. Banana strawberry is the best no matter what you get it as.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?