BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Nicole B.
Very good. Kids love they’re yogurt. Good for lunches and snacks. Would recommend. Have used for a long time.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It taste like fresh picked strawberries and bananas. I love that it has chunks of strawberries in it as well
Olivia B.
Baldwin, NY
Taste great and I love all the flavors in comes in I buy these when their on sale 20 for 10$ can’t beat that
Terri M.
Blairsville
My kids Yoplait and all the variety of flavors they have! They're yummy and affordable! A nice healthy snack
I love it!! So taste and love love the bits of strawberry and banana in the yogurt!! The love love the price!
Karen H.
Strawberry and banana are literally my favorite combinations of fruit put together , this yogurt is very good
JaTerrica B.
Monroe, LA
this is the ONLY flavor i really like. well i like the blueberry flavor minus the blueberries. its very good.
Jessica R.
Deltona, FL
I usually get about four individual tubs at a time. Which is never enough. They need to make a tub of these.
Diego G.
I like Yoplait because it has a very sweet and irresistible flavor and because of its chunks of strawberrys.
Karla H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my all time favorite yogurt flavor and I really enjoy eating it. Especially for a little light snack.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?