BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Juaquesha S.
Green Bay, WI
My family and I love yoplait. We always keep stocked up on yogurt. It’s always in easy go to snack for all of us. We love how many flavors they have, but our favorite is strawberry and banana.
Andi L.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this yogurt so so good I love strawberries 🍓 great flavor. Overall a good yogurt to buy. They have different variety’s and it’s very affordable I would so recommend to others
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
This yogurt is flavored well & it’s creamy, not to mention healthy! My son loves this yogurt too. It’s also very easy to blend with a bit of juice & ice for a deliciously, refreshing smoothly.
Alannah S.
Tecumseh, MI
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. The flavor is amazing. I bought it at Walmart or Meijer, they have great prices. It's much better than similar products. The price is just right, cheap but tastes amazing. I would recommend to anyone who loves yogurt.
Mrs. B.
Kenefic
Yoplait yogurt is the best go to snack for a sweet craving. There are so many choices to choose from and all of them are very delicious! For another delicious treat try plain vanilla and ice and blend with fresh fruit. Yumm
Jazmin B.
Salt lake city
This is my favorite kind of yogurt and brand I always buy this brand and will continue to buy it. Love the taste of it and the fact it's already mixed and the fruit isn't sitting at the bottom
Julissa A.
Hey did tell me what about your work and then you can tell me what about your work you know I do it right away I think I just got a call from work today I don’t think you can do that you
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t typically eat a lot of yogurt. If I buy it it’s to put into smoothies. This yogurt is super sweet and works well in smoothies if you add a lot of veggies into your smoothie to balance it out.
Mackenzie B.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my favorite yogurts! I’ll eat it own its own or in a smoothie. I love the little fruit chunks in it. I won’t eat any other yogurt! It’s delicious. I love the other flavors too. So good!
Katie W.
longview, WA
One of the best yogurts ever. Taste delicious. My kids love this which makes me happy because its good for them and they are extremely picky eaters. We always have to have yogurt in our house.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart