BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Emily S.
indianapolis
so good, love the big fruit chunks in the yogurt. i like all of the flavors and they're very filling
Heather A.
Good yogurt for a decent price. I love the peach and blueberry flavors. Great for a quick breakfast.
Amanda S.
Yoplait yogurt is a great midnight snack. Shop rite usually has great deals on the singles. Delicious
Alejandra M.
Really healthy and delicious! Awesome flavor for every moment. It will kill you for his awesome taste
Courtney B.
Aliquippa , PA
It’s very good and good for you! My kids and I loveeee this flavor of yogurt. We buy it all the time
marivette g.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
i buy this for myself... it is so tasty and its low fat... its always packed in my lunch bag everyday
Riley B.
Athens, OH
I love this yogurt. I like to eat it for breakfast, it's fast and easy. So good, I always repurchase!
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA
These yogurts are amazing. They are so full of flavor and the perfect amount of a lightweight snack.
Samantha W.
Fosston, MN
Always my favorite. Other brands tasted funny. Me and my son just love! Always have a few in my house
Brandi Joelle K.
Kissimmee
I've been eating this since I was a kid can't go wrong with a 0.60 cent yogurt at all just add fruits
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?