BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
I eat two of these every day! Strawberry banana is my absolute favorite! Very good for a midnight mommy snack.
Jessica K.
Love this kind! The strawberry and banana togrther make it perfect. I prefer this over the regular strawberry.
Halen G.
Vancouver
This yogurt is okay. I find the taste pretty boring and not appetizing. I find some flavors better than others.
Kayla G.
There's always at least a few of these in our fridge. Love how they're our favorite and on sale all the time!!!
Jessie S.
Our fave flavor!  But hate the cup.  We all want a shorter, wider, rounder cup for easier scooping and less mess.
Marissa P.
Okmulgee, Ok
I mean it looks like yogurt smells like yogurt and tastes like yogurt but it is pretty good yogurt so thumbs up
Samantha B.
My kids love this yogart. Every day they eat one after school. Best part is its cheap.. Cheap and they love it.
Brenna D.
San Augustine, TX
Absolutely love this yogurt!! My 2 year old loves it as well, always begs for it when we have it in the fridge!
Erlinn E.
lic
My favorite yogurt ! I've had this as a child, still taste as great as it did back when I was young! Must buy !
Lorena N.
Rogers , AR
This is one of my favorite flavors of yogur, it is very affordable at Walmart. And it is also very good value.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?