BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kristen F.
Great taste and super healthy! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good breakfast substitute.
Destiny B.
Hubert
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. I get the strawberry and strawberry banana mix when I buy them.
Ashlee O.
Hurlburt Field
Perfect snack to quench those junk food cravings without any guilt, plus it's the perfect serving size.
Ashley B.
Panama City
Love the flavors! The verities are awesome. Wish they come out with more!! The texture is perfect!!!!!
Nicole C.
Kissimmee
Loved it. Best yogurt ever! It has some sweetness to it but its not overly sweet. My son loves it too.
Ella⚜️ M.
I like this yogurt it had a great strawberry taste u can get it from Walmart I definitely recommend it
Sierra N.
Washington
So yummy! And most places always have a deal going like 10 for 10 they have a ton of different flavors
Stephanie M.
Woodbury, NJ
I am not a fan of yogurt that much !!! But my daughter n my husband love it !! They eat it all the time
Candace S.
Smithtown, NY
My kids love this yogurt. I like to dress it up with dark chocolate chips or granola to make it a meal
Audreanna M.
Pleasureville
This is my all time favorite yogurt! I I eat it for breakfast most mornings & it’s even better frozen.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart