BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Cody C.
Bluefield
Great product! Good quality! My family loves this stuff! This flavor is the best! I strongly recommend
Ricky m.
Galt, CA
I usually get this because i take it to work and its a great snack to have when you are to busy to eat
Angelica D.
Lowell, MA
Absolutely my favorite yogurt ever! Been buying it for many years! Strawberry banana is my fav flavor!
Kristen F.
Great taste and super healthy! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good breakfast substitute.
Kia J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this yogurt for breakfast or even as a snack! Sometimes I even freeze it and it’s like ice cream!!
Destiny B.
Hubert
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. I get the strawberry and strawberry banana mix when I buy them.
Daisy M.
Humble
Really I think we have all had this. It's more the taste. Not sure if it is too good for our diet thou
Erika G.
This is my favorite yogurt. It taste very natural and the chin is of fruit just taste that much better.
Ana P.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my favorite yogurts ever. It tastes great. It’s the yogurt I grew up eating. I love it.
Stephanie M.
Woodbury, NJ
I am not a fan of yogurt that much !!! But my daughter n my husband love it !! They eat it all the time
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart