BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kendra W.
Plainview , MN
This is the best fruit flavored yogurt. I love it. I could eat this flavor of yogurt all day every day!
LaToshia S.
I love Yoplait yogurts, especially the Kiwi Strawberry and the Rainbow Shebert, simply the best flavors
Priscila R.
These are really good I have one every morning before I begin my day and they always seem to satisfy me
Breana H.
Stockton, CA
I been eating this since I was little I love it so much and this is maybe the only yougurt I would eat
Destiny B.
Hubert
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. I get the strawberry and strawberry banana mix when I buy them.
Killie&Minnie
Love the taste. Adore the flavors and feeling after. Not heavy or anything. Very healthy and not heavy
Skie R.
Altoona, WI
My favorite yogurt hands down. Its so yummy and creamy and has the perfect flavor 5 stars plus!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Y.
I like these fruity yogurts. They taste good without that sour taste of original yogurts with no fruit.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love yogurt and i live fruity flavors, so this is my go to when it comes to yogurt. Light and tasty!
Melanie R.
Aurora
This yogurt has a ton of flavor. It's creamy and smooth all while being extremely delicious. Yummy 😊💜💙
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?