BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kendra W.
Plainview , MN
This is the best fruit flavored yogurt. I love it. I could eat this flavor of yogurt all day every day!
Malle P.
Strasburg, OH
I the the strawberry Variety pack because of my family
My favorite is the strawberry
Very good yougurt
Fi T.
It tastes really good and it's creamy, but I'm not a fan of chunks in things that are creamy like that.
Jeanette R.
Nanuet
It was a good snack..filling. Not a fan of bananas and this was good still. A good go to healthy snack.
Michelle R.
Watsonville, CA
Muy bueno lo recomiendo mucho muy buen producto animense a probarlo no se arrepentiran ...............
Krystal T.
I mean it’s yogurt. I like it. Comes in variety of flavors. My favorite way to eat it is with granola.
Candace S.
Smithtown, NY
My kids love this yogurt. I like to dress it up with dark chocolate chips or granola to make it a meal
Alessandra v.
St louis
Really good taste good packaging is cute it’s good Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Stephanie M.
Woodbury, NJ
I am not a fan of yogurt that much !!! But my daughter n my husband love it !! They eat it all the time
Heather P.
Montrose, AR
Love Love Love Yoplait Yogurt! It's creamy and delicious! It's always my go to snack in the afternoons!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?