BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Leigh-Ann S.
Tucson, AZ
I like the original yogurts more than the whipped kind. The feeling in your mouth is more inviting. They’re never expensive since they’re always on sale. Taste great! I buy it as often as I can and I try newer flavors as well
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand and flavor !!!! Not only does it come in perfect servings it taste so yummy !! I always buy this brand and flavor when not purchasing Greek yogurts.! Very yummy and affordable
Jasmine P.
Geneva, AL
Strawberry banana anything taste amazing to me. Plus this being low fat is just a bonus! Yummy plus healthy! I buy it from Walmart, sams club or the piggly wiggly! I will buy again for sure! :)
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
you can not, and I repeat CAN NOT beat the price of this yogurt! it is simply the best yogurt you can get for the price it really is a great choice plus its worth your money! highly recommend!!
Carrie W.
This yogurt is delicious. I love how it’s the perfect sweetness. I usually eat it after dinner as a desert or I put it into my smoothies to boost the flavor. I like how cheap they are, really good price for a delicious yogurt
Mariah M.
Fresno, CA
Super delicious. I love how it has the chunks of strawberry. I’d choose this over any other yogurt because it taste more natural and not like straight sugar. Lol the price is okay, not too bad.
Oralia G.
Acworth
Yummy snack! Love me some cold and tasty yogurt! I buy these often. Especially when we’re craving sweet, but not unhealthy. My favorite brand and flavor yogurt! Definitely would recommend to anyone. Unless lactose intolerant.
Bridget S.
Granbury, TX
Strawberry Banana is my favorite flavor out of all the uoplait yogurts. It tastes great and its not too thick. Some yogurts i have tried taste too strong of plain yogurt, but yoplait does a good job of making it flavorful. I love the chunks of fruit in it as well.
Stephanie L.
Lincoln, NE
When I comes to yogurt I don’t like chunks of fruit in mine so I normally get their no fruit ones or their flavors like orange creamsicle which is my favorite! These are pretty inexpensive too!
Jazmin B.
Salt lake city
This is my favorite kind of yogurt and brand I always buy this brand and will continue to buy it. Love the taste of it and the fact it's already mixed and the fruit isn't sitting at the bottom
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart