BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Clio
The only yogurt I eat. Now I’m craving it. Great. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Anabel A.
Laredo
love the smell and taste! can't complain my favorite yogurt ever !! everyone should really try it !!👍👍☺
Jessica P.
Iowa City, IA
It’s a classic. What more can I really say? Always buy when grocery shopping. Delicious and affordable.
Samantha M.
Brookville,indiana
Very good, the real fruit in it is always abundant. I’ve always ate this and will continue eating it .
Tayler O.
Classic flavor but great taste. I have been eating this since I was a child. Great in smoothie as well.
Melissa T.
Papillion, NE
Tasted very, very good. Strawberry and banana wasn't toi strong, but yet well balanced with the yogurt.
LaToshia S.
I love Yoplait yogurts, especially the Kiwi Strawberry and the Rainbow Shebert, simply the best flavors
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX
So yummy and best to eat when you are on and diet and want something sweet to eat. Satisfies that urge
Breana H.
Stockton, CA
I been eating this since I was little I love it so much and this is maybe the only yougurt I would eat
Jessica M.
This is one of my favorite yogurts to eat in my lunch and it tastes exactly like strawberry and bananas
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?