BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Brittany T.
Chattahoochee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It's good my kids love it. It's smooth taste like strawberry and bannanas. Light too. What more can you ask for
Alexis M.
fresno
It’s really good and the flavor of the yogurt it simple so kids don’t have to complain that they do not like it
Kayla C.
Russellville, AL
Strawberry banana is the best in everything especially Yoplait. I love the creamy texture and the yummy taste..
Savella E.
This has always been my go to for yogurt since I was a child. Great flavor, and kicks the sweet tooth craving!
Maryana D.
San Antonio, TX
Been buying this yogurt for years ever since my mom bought it for us as a kid! Taste great and very affordable!
Beatriz M.
Ontario
I like the taste of this with cereal it’s taste amazing with Cheerios and also it taste good with plain cereal
Gracie P.
This yogurt tastes great and offers good flavor. I love the smooth texture with some fruit pieces. Great value!
Makayla T.
Yoplait yogurt is the Bomb! Absolutely love! Eat at least if not more than one a day! The best yogurt EVER!
Jasmine O.
The best of the best yogurt out there it's really good and their many other different flavors that you may like
♈Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
I love the original line. There pretty much isn't a flavor I don't like. Everyone of them has a lot of flavor.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?