BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Neny O.
Olympia, WA
this is my favorite the original yoplait yogurts it has little pieces of strawberry it just taste so good
member-db5e28a48
Strawberry banana is my favorite and I love the chunks of fruit they put in their yogurt! Its so yummy!!!
Linda T.
Garrett
Absolutely delicious! Great flavor and taste. Perfect portion size. Reasonably priced and well worth it!
Lisa B.
Cedartown
Probably my favorite snack. Neither flavor over powers the other. Great combo, super creamy, super yummy
Influenster M.
My favorite flavor. I have to fight my husband over the "hidden" yogurt in the fridge on a regular basis.
Jacqueline T.
I love this yogurt. I think it's very tasty with flavoring that's natural. I would recommend this product
Shawna G.
Wellington
Strawberry banana is a classic flavor. Can’t go wrong. Such a quick, easy, healthy snack for all to enjoy
Ivette E.
Fontana, CA
It's delicious and I only eat one in the morning with breakfast or without breakfast when I'm in a hurry
Cinda R.
SPRINGFIELD, OH
These are so good. Sometimes they have little chunks of fruit in them. My favorite is the peach for sure.
Thais C.
This is delicious. Its so good. Everyone try this. This is soooooo good. People should eat this everyday
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart