BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lore❤️ T.
Covina , CA
This yogurt is so delicious!!! It’s texture is so creamy, I love that it has small pieces of strawberrry
Logan N.
Columbia, SC
All I ever eat for breakfast is this yogurt! It's easy for on the go and perfect for a snack at my desk.
Virginia V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love that the strawberry and banana are the perfect blend and its creamy, smooth and deliciously good.
Tiffany I.
My son loves these it's a must have snack in my houseYoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Geneva L.
Decatur , AL
Favorite yogurt ever! Real strawberry chunks, great mixture all together. Buy at Walmart. It’s affordable
Olivia-Gabrielle M.
Madison
I use this as a great addition to my daily lunches for an extra treat I will add fruit and some granola.
Ashlee H.
surprise , AZ
taste good and healthy it's a win win situation for you and your tastebuds. can really taste both fruits
Keni P.
Richardson
I like yoplait it’s one of my favorite yogurts, you can taste the actual fruit strawberry in the yogurt.
Rashecka A.
Stuart
I would say this is my favorite flavor of yogurt they have. Can't go wrong with strawberries and bananas.
kayla S.
Lincoln
Always been my favorite! So yummmmyyyy. Also enjoy the whipped. #Yogurt #yummmmmyyy #Influencter #Review
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart