BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
nicole a.
Allentown , PA
My daughter loves this yogurt I recommend this product very much I eat it as well all the time...........
Grisell L.
el cajon
I like this flavor over the plain strawberry or plain peach. It has a little more of a creaminess to it.
Keni P.
Richardson
I like yoplait it’s one of my favorite yogurts, you can taste the actual fruit strawberry in the yogurt.
Denait A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love yoplait because it is very light and it tastes very good. It is a great snack that I enjoy eating.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Yummy yogurt with fruit. My son loves it. Good price. The sugar content isn't bad considering it's yogurt
Liliya K.
Agawam, MA
Ever since I was a kid I loved these they're healthy,nutritious and all around everyone's favorite,I want
Jordann L.
Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor combination. These yogurts quench my craving for anything sweet.
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
Love This Is Really really My Fav flavor its Very Good value Very affordable buy this at my Local Market
Sara n.
Springfield , MA
Can't go wrong with original flavors. It's really good but light enough for a snack or eating on the go.
Kara F.
Gray, GA
I love this yogurt! It's delicious with the added bonus that it's healthy. I eat these at school everyday
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart