BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
xtina a.
Phoenix, AZ
Yoplait yogurt is the best yogurt. In general! in my opinion at least. these flavors are the best anyway
Rashecka A.
Stuart
I would say this is my favorite flavor of yogurt they have. Can't go wrong with strawberries and bananas.
Bailey S.
Spearfish
Yoplait has some of the best yogurt. I like all of the flavors they have available. Purchased at Walmart
Toni C.
Houlka, MS
I've never been a yogurt 'fan' but this is absolutely delicious! A snack with less fat that taste better!
Lisa B.
Cedartown
Probably my favorite snack. Neither flavor over powers the other. Great combo, super creamy, super yummy
Maddie H.
Orlando, FL
This is a great yogurt! It's very yummy and doesn't taste artificial. I eat this yogurt fairly regularly.
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
This is the yogurt that i buy for my kids and they enjoy it to the fullest. We buy it at walmart and heb
Aleira L.
It is a very good yogurt, it is full of protein and is very healthy, perfect for any time of the day.👌👌👍
Lexii W.
Plant City, FL
Its alright yogurt. Not my choice of yogurt though. Still pretty alright flavor. I dont like yogurt much.
Yeslin G.
Miami
Love the flavor all there flavor i love them and very healthy for all the family and alwayd a good snack
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?