BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Bridget S.
Granbury, TX
Strawberry Banana is my favorite flavor out of all the uoplait yogurts. It tastes great and its not too thick. Some yogurts i have tried taste too strong of plain yogurt, but yoplait does a good job of making it flavorful. I love the chunks of fruit in it as well.
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
you can not, and I repeat CAN NOT beat the price of this yogurt! it is simply the best yogurt you can get for the price it really is a great choice plus its worth your money! highly recommend!!
Carrie W.
This yogurt is delicious. I love how it’s the perfect sweetness. I usually eat it after dinner as a desert or I put it into my smoothies to boost the flavor. I like how cheap they are, really good price for a delicious yogurt
Alannah S.
Tecumseh, MI
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. The flavor is amazing. I bought it at Walmart or Meijer, they have great prices. It's much better than similar products. The price is just right, cheap but tastes amazing. I would recommend to anyone who loves yogurt.
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
This yogurt is flavored well & it’s creamy, not to mention healthy! My son loves this yogurt too. It’s also very easy to blend with a bit of juice & ice for a deliciously, refreshing smoothly.
Jazmin B.
Salt lake city
This is my favorite kind of yogurt and brand I always buy this brand and will continue to buy it. Love the taste of it and the fact it's already mixed and the fruit isn't sitting at the bottom
Andi L.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this yogurt so so good I love strawberries 🍓 great flavor. Overall a good yogurt to buy. They have different variety’s and it’s very affordable I would so recommend to others
Julissa A.
Hey did tell me what about your work and then you can tell me what about your work you know I do it right away I think I just got a call from work today I don’t think you can do that you
Katie M.
Conway, SC
Love the taste of this yogurt. Good price, I often buy this brand and flavor because I like it. Great for a busy day at work. I buy at Walmart or food lion or local grocery store. I would recommend to others
Juaquesha S.
Green Bay, WI
My family and I love yoplait. We always keep stocked up on yogurt. It’s always in easy go to snack for all of us. We love how many flavors they have, but our favorite is strawberry and banana.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart