BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Niki B.
A very convenient breakfast or snack to keep the day moving! An amazing “bang for your buck” as they say!
Jordann L.
Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor combination. These yogurts quench my craving for anything sweet.
Julia I.
I love this. It is so yummy. There is no words. I bought this at my grocery store. It was a great value.
Hope B.
Hope hull , AL
My kids love the flavor and I love the inexpensive ness. I also enjoy the other flavors and the coupons.
Alexis E.
Best tasting yogurt you can eat ever, it's cheap and delicious and it's perfect for those snacks at night
Annie S.
I mean you can never go wrong w this yogurt at all. They’re so affordable and they’re delicious as well!
Shelby M.
10/10, would recomend. Creamy, and full of flavor. Favorite brand for real, and its the only brand i buy.
Bobbilyn S.
Best yogurt is the Yoplait strawberry banana. Really filling and not full of calories. Had great flavor.
Karla H.
Yakima, WA
Love the ability to buy in bulk at Costco! And an easy go-to at the grocery store! Filling and delicious!
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
Favorite from this brand. We buy this quite a bit. My kids also love this one. It's a nice light flavor.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart