BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Olivia V.
This is the only yogurt I like. It is the perfect consistency. I buy some for breakfast every few weeks.
Christina G.
Champlin, MN
This is just a basic strawberry and banana yogurt. I like it for the most part because it's a good value.
Abby B.
Edmond, OK
Tastes pretty nice and strawberry is such a classic. The ingredient list made me feel it was so healthy!
Savannah H.
Marysville
This is the best flavor. Strawberry Banana yogurt what else can I say! It goes great in fruit smoothies!
xtina a.
Phoenix, AZ
Yoplait yogurt is the best yogurt. In general! in my opinion at least. these flavors are the best anyway
Lexi R.
Santa Maria, CA
Wonderful flavor, so yummy! I use it with granola and fruit. Nothing can ever beat the taste of Yoplait.
Michelle P.
Fresno
These yogurt are always so favorable for my family and me. Plus the price on these are super affordable.
Alicia R.
Phoenix , AZ
One of my faves. Grew up eating this.
I absolutely recommend this brand of yogurt to anyone. Great taste!
member-db5e28a48
Strawberry banana is my favorite and I love the chunks of fruit they put in their yogurt! Its so yummy!!!
Hannah B.
Hamilton
Perfect flavor, great consistency, love that it has fruit chunks in the yogurt, affordable, great value,
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?