BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Soshya V.
byhalia
Probably my favorite flavor always! Texture and taste is smooth and always satisfying definitely recommend
Psalm 2.
Sunrise
This is a really good yogurt i love that they have different types of flavors and it's always a new flavor!
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Keri C.
Oneonta, AL
My kids and I all love this brand and specifically the strawberry and banana mix. Super smooth and creamy.
Victoria C.
Savannah
Not Really a banana eating but taste good blends in with the strawberry you would like if you lime bananas
Michael S.
Louisville , KY
We serve these at schools and there still my all time favorite they are the originals of strawberry yogurt
genit c.
Antioch, TN
I kinda dont like this product because its not that good as the others ive tried all around. But its okay.
Lexi R.
Santa Maria, CA
Wonderful flavor, so yummy! I use it with granola and fruit. Nothing can ever beat the taste of Yoplait.
Michele A.
starberry banana is my absolute favorite, the taste is so rich and it’s awesome that it’s healthy for you
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
My favorite!! I have it every morning for breakfast with my oats. I would highly recommend this product.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?