BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Hanahan, SC
My daughter loves this strawberry banana yogurt. It's the only brand that she will eat this flavor combo.
Julia I.
I love this. It is so yummy. There is no words. I bought this at my grocery store. It was a great value.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Love these they are delicious for being a low fat yogurt. Very filling and love the flavors they offer!!!
Emily D.
Very cheap. I buy it for my mom and she loves it! I hate yogurt but she likes it so I would recommend it.
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
My favorite!! I have it every morning for breakfast with my oats. I would highly recommend this product.
Kara F.
Gray, GA
I love this yogurt! It's delicious with the added bonus that it's healthy. I eat these at school everyday
Rachel V.
Corp Christi, TX
I love yoplait Especially the on the go ones!! Strawberry, strawberry and banana, and peach are so good!!
Denait A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love yoplait because it is very light and it tastes very good. It is a great snack that I enjoy eating.
Hannah B.
Hamilton
Perfect flavor, great consistency, love that it has fruit chunks in the yogurt, affordable, great value,
Anne-Marie W.
Great yogurt. It’s very tasty and filling. The price isn’t bad. I eat it with granola and it’s very good.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart