BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Becca A.
El Monte
Very tasty i like the flavor. Only thing i hate is the texture of how the bits of strawberries are inside.
Cynthia A.
Rockford, IL
I really like the flavor of the yogurt! Had them since I was little and I still continue to purchase them!
Kassandra 🐵.
McFarland
This is awesome. This mixed together with vanilla is so good. Yess!!!! You should get it and recommend it.
Carrie H.
Honey Brook, PA
I love the taste but prefer brand with chunks of fruit. It's always a refreshing snack and the kids love it
Keri C.
Oneonta, AL
My kids and I all love this brand and specifically the strawberry and banana mix. Super smooth and creamy.
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
My husband loves this, personally I'd rather have greek yogurt but he can eat a million of these a day lol
Manatu T.
Salt Lake City
Yummy my kids and I eat this for breakfast and a snack. We are always having to restock these every 3 days!
KN 🌹.
Nashville
Yoplait is honestly my favorite it’s the only yogurt I eat and really like. I’m open to trying other brands
jenny5806 M.
Kearney
Yoplait is my favorite brand. They have a lot of different flavors and the yogurt is so creamy and fruity.
Hannah B.
Fort Worth
Very delicious and affordable! Makes for a quick and easy breakfast when in a rush but is not very filling.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart