BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Dana B.
Fargo
Super tasty, well priced, and great for on the go! I love how many different flavor options this brand has!
Kelsey W.
Loveland
Love this yogurt. And so do my kids. They are easy to pack for lunch and are the perfect size for a snack!
Krystal L.
east Syracuse, NY
Tried this plenty of years ago but it is a very good yogurt, doesn't taste funky or anything, great flavor
Maria G.
Salem, OR
Perfect when you're on a rush and doesn't have time to make yourself something you can just grab and go!:)
Kimberly M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Love it love it love it! I love yogurt and yo plait is my favorite kind. Good for you and tasty too!!!!!!!!
Clarissa M.
Simpson, PA
Perfect to have for breakfast. A snack. Or to even make into a smoothie with some fresh fruit. And some ice
Ashley N.
Cushing
My son loves this yogurt and will quickly eat multiple servings of it! Great for cooling off on a warm day!
Courtney W.
st clair shores
I buy these very often. My grocery store usually has them on sale and they're my go to. I love the flavors.
ady g.
United states
my favorite kind! i absolutely love it! usually i don't buy any other flavor but the strawberry banana one.
tara m.
Largo, FL
Who doesn't love you very much yogurt I mean come on it's delicious, need I say more............. delicious
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?