BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
kari s.
South Hadley, MA
Good yogurt. Tasteful, creamy. Almost always on sale so it's also a good buy. Plenty of flavor options available
Alexandra C.
moreno valley , CA
Very filling, they have food choices in flavors. It’s really good, doesn’t make me feel sick like other yogurts.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I be at yogurt every morning for my daily dose of calcium and b12. This yogurt is low in fat and still delicious.
Tee H.
I love this I be mixing in like peanuts and other food products in it. It is really good my favorite of them all
Brigette L.
Gustine, CA
Strawberry and banana is my favorite flavor yoiu can taste both the banana and the strawberry it's a get combos!!
Tayonna P.
I buy at least ten of these during every grocery shopping trip. It's just a must that I always have some on deck
jerikka d.
This is my go to yogurt. I def keep this stocked in my fridge all the time. My kids really love this yogurt too.
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Just your basic yogurt, all the flavors are great and they have a huge selection so a little flavorfor everyone.
Janel G.
This is one of my favorite brand of yogurts. My kids enjoy it as well. It is a must whenever we purchase grocery.
Liz A.
The best yogurt in my opinion it actually makes u feel so much better and health after not all heavy and dragging
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?