BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jamie E.
Yelm
Love strawberry anything so does my family. When our tummy is upset we grab a yogurt and that always helps
Taylor C.
Lexington, KY
Average overall. Not the best nor the worst. I still enjoy this brand every now and then. Cheap too.!!!!!!!
Jenny S.
Pacoima
Great for on the go and loving all the flavors and great for lunch on breakfast with some fruit or oatmeal
Jillian L.
Howard Beach, NY
Original and great can usually get the yogurt for like 0.75 cents! Very good and you taste the strawberries
Brennn ✨.
Very yummy! Great for breakfast or in between meals. Very filling. My one year old loves this yogurt also.
ady g.
United states
my favorite kind! i absolutely love it! usually i don't buy any other flavor but the strawberry banana one.
Julia W.
New York
I use theses as a quick snack. It’s small and easy to carry and it won’t make a mess when you are on the go
Kami b.
Alma, AR
One of my favs to grab for a quick, easy, healthy snack!!!! Slices of strawberries are a sweet suprise!!!!
Wendy N.
The flavor is just A·M·A·Z·I·N·G they are really good really recommend to anyone u wont regret it trust me
Danielle G.
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt!! This favor and just plain strawberry are my favorite!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart