BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jamyra J.
Absolutely LOVE the original Yoplait yogurt! It's healthy and makes for a wonderful snack on the afternoon!
Ryan S.
Barbourville, KY
Love this yogurt. The fruit chunks sometime have a weird after taste, but overall the yogurt is fantastic.
Michelle W.
Everett
Great flavor. I like the creamy thickness of the yogurt, It is just enough for the cost of the yogurt. The
Bailey M.
Lees Summit, MO
By far will always be my favorite yogurt brand. And turns our my husband and daughter love it just as much!
Soshya V.
byhalia
Probably my favorite flavor always! Texture and taste is smooth and always satisfying definitely recommend
Jada S.
weatheford
My favorite one!!! I even freeze them and eat them later! I also enjoyed them whipped, but either will do!
Keely M.
Yo plait is the best brand to go for yogurt. It takes the best and is made of the best ingredients!! 10/10
Veronica G.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite yogurt I love the strawberry one fills me up so I’m not so hungry later good price for a 6 pack
Nikki C.
Yoplait is always great! You pretty much always know what you are getting and are the perfect serving size.
Angie D.
This yogurt product is the best I have found. The kids love it, so many choices and the price is great too!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart