BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Turlock, CA
Love this yogurt! My daughter and I eat it every morning for breakfast. She loves it just as much as I do!
Tia M.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite kind! It's very healthy and yummy!Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Soshya V.
byhalia
Probably my favorite flavor always! Texture and taste is smooth and always satisfying definitely recommend
Jeanette G.
Compton , CA
I love snacking yoplait because it’s my favorite yogurt Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Lynda T.
Grandview
Love the availability of the products. Also love the variety of flavors that are available in local stores.
Ryan S.
Barbourville, KY
Love this yogurt. The fruit chunks sometime have a weird after taste, but overall the yogurt is fantastic.
Haley D.
Bassett, VA
Delicious and super good for a snack through out the day ! Kids also love eating this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tammy W.
It's one of all my families favorite they go on sale quite often so it makes it nice to be able to buy them
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Gabbe S.
Portland
Flavor is a classic. It’s always tasty and has a good even flavor. I love to make a yogurt parfait with it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart