BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
selena j.
I love these Yoplait yogurts they are so good! I love that they're so cheap and have a variety of flavors.
Chriiszy C.
I loveeeee this brand. I always get strawberry banana or just strawberry..very affordable usually 10 for 10
Katy S.
Love this yogurt! It takes so good! I love the strawberry banana! I usually get them when they are on sale!
tara m.
Largo, FL
Who doesn't love you very much yogurt I mean come on it's delicious, need I say more............. delicious
vivacious s.
Elizabethtown
This product was amazing I really do like strawberries and bananas so this was a really great mixed to use
Sarah F.
Fayetteville
Love the taste. My kid loves it too. You can get the plain yogurt and mix in whatever fresh fruit you want.
Peyton W.
The best! I can’t eat too much at one time but it has a delicious taste. The price is relatively cheap too.
Laura H.
My son eats this daily at preschool as a snack. Fills in the cracks when he doesn’t like the school lunch!
Jessica T.
My favorite yogurt! It's always great and will continue to buy. One of my childrens favorite thing to eat.
Veronica G.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite yogurt I love the strawberry one fills me up so I’m not so hungry later good price for a 6 pack
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart