BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Katy S.
Love this yogurt! It takes so good! I love the strawberry banana! I usually get them when they are on sale!
Brittany B.
This yogurt has been my go-to for years. It's always a great price and the portion is perfectly satisfying!
Sara G.
Fort Scott
Yoplait is great. Tastes very good and lots of different flavors. It's like dessert in a little container.
Makayla G.
pelham, NH
Good yogurt. Taste good. Doesn’t make me gag. The usual keeps me normal out here in my world of medication
Lauren D.
Delicious yogurt with bits of fruit in it. It’s not too sweet. Very affordable, usually less than a dollar.
Kelsey W.
Loveland
Love this yogurt. And so do my kids. They are easy to pack for lunch and are the perfect size for a snack!
Jordan M.
This yogurt is smooth, creamy, and has a great flavor. The packaging is sturdy and it is reasonably priced.
Abby C.
Birmingham
Love this yogurt! It’s affordable and pleases my picky eater roommate! I always put it on my shopping list.
Pricilla C.
Riverside
These are super good the taste is always consistent. My favorites are the strawberry and blueberry flavor.
Clarissa M.
Simpson, PA
Perfect to have for breakfast. A snack. Or to even make into a smoothie with some fresh fruit. And some ice
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart