BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Marissa P.
Okmulgee, Ok
I mean it looks like yogurt smells like yogurt and tastes like yogurt but it is pretty good yogurt so thumbs up
Brianna C.
This is a super yummy yogurt. My husband and I both enjoy. It is great for breakfast, snacks, and even dessert!
Kathleen H.
Midvale, UT
Love this yogurt. Wish they made them in bigger containers. Love the cherry, pina coloda, lemon, and blueberry.
Teri H.
My favorite yogurt. I use it in my breakfast smoothies and it really helps add flavor and get the texture right
Deirdre B.
Jacksonville
very good and not pricey, i have tried a number of flavors and they are all good flavor with just enough fruit
Saige R.
Iona, ID
Such a great yogurt! It tastes great and gives a nice boost of energy. It is also filling with lower calories.
Monique Y.
Indianapolis, IN
Rich and full of flavor. My favorite is strawberry and then peach coming in second place. My kids also love it
Luz✨ z.
it could be better but it does give me a lot of energy! I can't complain about the price, its fair. I do buy it
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg! My favorite flavor. This has helped me with my diet. It tastes so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Samantha O.
Deridder, LA
Very good yogurt, had a great flavor and my kiddos love it! I bought it from Walmart and it was a good value (;
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?