BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
It has such a smooth and creamy texture that I absolutely love!! It's such a great, healthy snack for on the go.
Cupid A.
San Antonio
Great tasting and full of flavors for when you are cravings something sweet. It's fulfilling to use for a snack.
Melissa G.
Chetek
Strawberry and banana is my first choice to single serves, love all the flavors. Very affordable and great taste.
Amy S.
Spring Grove, PA
Perfect size for a quick snack or an addition to any meal. Smooth and creamy! Love all the varieties yoplait has!
Elliee P.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is beyond my favorite yogurt😍 I can't explain how great it is for the morning and when you just want a snack
jerikka d.
This is my go to yogurt. I def keep this stocked in my fridge all the time. My kids really love this yogurt too.
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
It's made with real strawberries! I absolutely love strawberry banana yogurt and this is my favorite brand to buy
Sarah F.
FLORENCE, AL
I love Yoplait yogurt it seems fresh and very healthy to eat.Me and my family always pick these up along the way.
Laurel B.
Escalon, CA
This is my favorite flavor from yoplait. I like this brand because it is money friendly and has a great variety.
Brandi P.
Louisville, KY
My favorite kind of yogurt. Strawberry is also my favorite so it works perfectly together. My kids also love it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?