BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Prathibha S.
I am fond of this yogurt.  I love the blueberry flavour.  Ya it's healthy but cantons fat. good for kids as it
Destiny E.
Baxter , KY
By far, one of my favorite brands/flavors in yogurt. Repeat customer for years now. Great for a mid-day snack
Robby W.
Florence, KY
Delicious!!! I love all types of yogurt and this one would be my absolute go to! I usually buy it at Kroger.
Krista O.
Super affordable and always great quality. Best strawberry banana yogurt in my opinion. I always but in bulk.
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
Love, it is absloutely scrumptious. I always add some granola to mine and it adds the perfect crunch. Buy it
Nikki T.
Milford, OH
I love this yogurt. It's got pieces of real fruit in it. It's a great snack or for breakfast. I will buy more
kaylee c.
Enid
I love this yogurt brand and this flavor. The product is affordable and there are many flavors to choose from
Tamara T.
Plymouth, MN
Love yoplait for taste, convenience and price point. Great array of flavors to satisfy everyone taste buds!~
Wendy D.
Mission hills , CA
When I was younger this used to be my go to snack. Now I am more into Greek yogurt but this is great for kids
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS!! Need I say more? Would definitely purchase again and recommend it to anyone!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart