BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Bailey L.
Killeen
All flavors are very good love the fruit love the yogurt great taste very yummy recommend to everybody tasty
Precilla R.
doesn't at all taste low-fat , delicious and super cheap . available at pretty much any store I love yoplait
karleigh t.
Gainesville, TX
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt ever it tastes so good and it is so healthy for you!! I can eat it all day long
Krista D.
I absolutely love their yogurt. It tastes good it's not too many calories and it has just the perfect texture
Tiffany A.
Bridgeville, PA
One of the best yogurts in the yogurt business. Very smooth, not too thick and I love the variety of flavors.
Angela W.
Dallas, TX
This is my ultimate go to snack!!! I can sit there and eat this forever! And it's healthy! Winner all around!
Benedicta K.
New jerseys
Love this yogurt taste so good and cant stop eating it but i hate the after taste​s but iit is still amazing
Joni M R.
MANCHESTER
I love Yoplait yogurt it's delicious and creamy. Yoplait is the only brand i buy and my kids love it aS well
victoria m.
Denham Spgs, LA
I like Yoplait because to me it's the most healthy and delicious. I would say to anyone that they should try.
Tamara T.
Plymouth, MN
Love yoplait for taste, convenience and price point. Great array of flavors to satisfy everyone taste buds!~
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart