BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
C C.
Pontiac
This yogurt is really light and creamy. Very good and a healthy snack that will leave your stomach satisfied.
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I'm not a yogurt fan in general, but if I'm sick and can only have liquidy foods, i turn to yoplaits yogurt.
Millyion R.
Port Saint Lucie
This flavor and all the other flavors are good. They have a bunch of flavors be to choose from which is grrat
Røyål Å.
york pennsylvania
Love love love strawberry and banana yogurt! That is my favorite yogurt either that or just strawberry yogurt
Precilla R.
doesn't at all taste low-fat , delicious and super cheap . available at pretty much any store I love yoplait
Marisa M.
Karnack, TX
My son is a huge yogurt fan, and he loves this flavor. He could eat it all day long and be completely happy!
Nicole L.
For someone who was never fond of yogurt I finally found one I LOVE! Great flavors, affordable, and healthy!
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Personal favorite. I love strawberry banana flavor the most. Always has good sales on these. Highly recommend
Tytan R.
Butte
I love the flavor mix. This is my favorite Yoplait product and it's super tasty. I would definitely recommend
Valerie P.
Cranston, RI
A great go to healthy snack! Tastes great! I always make sure i have a few of these in my fridge every week!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?